Privilege

I hate blogs due to their tittybaby potential so I'll just type and hope you enjoy the ordinary.  The Occupy Austin crowd has their meager blankets on the stone-cold city hall amphitheater steps a few blocks away as I go traipsing to a job I adore, dining downtown, and feeling like Lucky Lass the McDisney Princess to experience the city I love! It's also day two for working downtown and riding the MetroRail train to work from North Austin. Pinch me! I may start skipping to work with Mr. Pigeon on my shoulder. We don't deserve anything we get but somehow consistent work and dumb luck conspire to offer it now so I'll be humble for each day it lasts.

Oh, and did I mention the $1 Blue Bell from Royal Blue Grocery? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!



Royal Blue Grocery (Call it: "Blue" or "Damn Right I Got The Blue") 


Popular Posts