Pickin' and Grinin'

My hands hurt. This is my baby (only 'chile) but she doesn't have a name. She looks purdy 'cause she's hardly been played until now. Any ideas? Although she looks pristine, she's about 16 years old and is from Strait Music (their former location on South Lamar where Wildflower is now).


Guitar is tough but E7 is finally my friend! Blues progressions are not tough to memorize if you practice every day. I never played before until Christmas Eve 2011; so, if you need lessons, I highly recommend all the fine folks at Austin Guitar School. Oh, and say "hi" to Ted while you're there. He's my teech!

Also, if you need a used axe or a refurb on your current one, head over to Walter Hutcherson's Musical Exchange! They've been in 'bidness in Austin for more than 20 years and will give you a fair deal and outstanding craftsmanship! They fixed only 'chile cause her strings were too far away from the board as made the factory (too much finger muscle to play each note). Now, she's all better!

Popular Posts